We are excited to announce a new class beginning Sunday, February 12, Real Healing: Co-Dependency.
This introductory course will span four weeks. We will look into what co-dependency and addiction are and how and why they work together. We all need healing in this area or know someone who does. By learning how to create and sustain healthy boundaries, letting go of control, and learning to trust God, we become more of the women God created us to be and we are able to encourage others in their healing process.
In this class you will be asked to do some worksheets and a small amount of reading that will help you go deeper with God and surrender the pain or control that has been affecting your life. And don’t worry, we will provide you with all the class materials.
This session is for women only. The men’s course will be in the spring (more information will be available soon).
This course will answer such questions as
- What is codependency and where does it come from?
- What emotional strongholds are keeping you back from healthy relationships?
- What is the difference between true love and counterfeit love?
- How can I let go of control and learn to trust God?
- When: Sundays, February 12-March 5
- Time: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Where: reCreation Room (2447 N Monticello Ave, Chicago, IL 60647)
- Teacher: Heather Love
Yes, you read that right. Heather Love will be teaching this class!
Please sign up for the class so that we have enough materials for you.
Also, read more about the class on our site, which breaks down the weekly schedule and other things.