This a half-day men’s workshop introducing healing from co-dependency. We will dive into teaching and activities that shed light on co-dependent and addictive behavior cycles, and how and why they work together.
This course will answer such questions as
- Where did codependency enter my story?
- How do bad boundaries, emotional strongholds, and shame contribute to my unhealthy lifestyle?
- How can I have a great relationship with God and the people that I love?
Current Course Information
- When: Saturday, April 1
- Time: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Where: reCreation Room (basement of 2447 N Monticello Ave, Chicago, IL 60647)
- Teacher: Nick Love
RESOURCES (NOT REQUIRED)
- The Christian Codependence Recovery Workbook (recommended)
- Your favorite snack to get you through this session
Please sign up for the class so that we have enough materials for you.
The mission of Real University (Real U) is to train disciples to fulfill their spiritual calling in each step of their journey through education, training, and practical experience. This class is one of the many courses offered through Real U. Learn more.